Monday, May 10, 2010

Karmen Pedaru


I just think she's lovely. She was born in Kehra, Estonia in 1991, making her 19, is 5'10", green eyes, and is a size 4. So she's not a ridiculous waif (although trust me, I love those as well, let's not pretend for a moment I don't!) and by model standards she's not terribly tall. She's done photo work for Missoni, Costume National, She's walked for Chloe, Givenchy, Christopher Kane, Burberry Prorsum, Alexander McQueen, and a plethora of others; and in the Spring 2009 season she walked in a total of 60 shows! I just think she has a really gorgeous face, and as evidenced by the shot from Jak & Jil she has awesome off-duty style as well. I recently realized I haven't posted anything about any of the models I like, boys or girls! Consider that remedied and expect some more posts coming up.

No comments: