Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm Gonna Send You A Love Letter Straight From My Heart


a


I'm pretty sure that anyone who has known me for more than five minutes is aware that I'm a pretty rabid David Lynch fan. Almost every single film resonates with me in some tweaked emotional fashion, but in conjunction with the soundtracks, the plot lines, the impeccable casting, and his filming/directing itself, comes the unbelievably brilliant costuming. It's actually a movie I can't watch too often anymore because it's so incredibly depressing, but ever since my first viewing it's influenced me. (Heineken, fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!) Blue Velvet takes turns with Wild At Heart in being my number one, and for whatever reason I was thinking about it today so I thought I'd post some pics.

No comments: